ColomboSky is a fresh and dynamic company supported by ESA incubation programme developing satellite-based water quality monitoring services aiming at improving the performance of aquaculture production. Thanks to the possibility of measuring and forecasting a wide range of ocean parameters over large spatial scales, ColomboSky is building a powerful platform for the effective management of environmental risks that can impair fish farms productivity.
As a Frontend Developer you will work with our design/tech team in the development of the Company products and you will in charge of ensuring all our users find our web platform easy to use, despite its industry-leading level of sophistication.
- Comfortable programming in Python and analysing big dataset
- Experience with classification, regression and change detection methods
- Knowledge of scikit-learn and/or tensorflow libraries or similar
- Experience with temporal series analysis and prediction
- Good knowledge of chart.js and Leaflet, including plugin development
- Some experience with database systems (MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Minimum knowledge of Python to embed our frontend with our backend.
- Minimum knowledge of Docker
- Minimum knowledge of RESTful design pattern
We would love to meet someone who:
- Is passionate for learning new skills and technologies
- Enjoys the challenge of working with large datasets with and data visualisation
- Ideally, has already worked on large, complex Enterprise dashboards
- Want to help us to save the oceans!
What we offer:
- Salary commensurate with your experience
- Young but experienced and passionate team
- Flexible working time and informal working environment
- Challenging and exciting work
The place of work can be either Verona or in Rome, in our office in the European Space Agency’s Business Incubation Center.
Send us a message saying hello to email@example.com if you want to meet us or if you want to know more about us.
If you are interested in the position, send us your CV as well 🙂